- Aptamil First Infant milk, with a 29% fermented dairy-based blend, is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute, suitable as sole source of nutrition from birth to 6 months and as part of a weaning diet from 0 to 6 months.
- Also contains DHA as required by the legislation for all infant formula. Aptamil First Infant milk, a patented formulation containing our blend of scGOS/ lcFOS and postbiotics.
- Contains short-chain Galacto-oligosaccharides / long-chain fructooligosaccharides
Expiry Date : 09/2023
Return* : No
Replace / Exchange* : No
- Brand - Nutricia
- Product - Milk Formula
- Age -0-6 months
- Grams - 700g
- Consult Doctor before introducing Breast Milk Substitute to your child
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed
- Store in cool air tight container
- Please note : Mothers milk is always best for your baby
Country of Origin: U.K
The product information displayed on this website is for your reference only. Hence we request you to always read labels, warnings & directions before using or introducing the food product to your baby. For additional information please refer the product manufacturer’s website.