- Easy to digest milk based Infant Formula with iron
Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. infant formula before the addition of DHA, ARA and prebiotics with infants who spit up frequently (5 or more spit-ups per day), comparing frequency and volume of spit-up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study.
World Health Organization recommended amount of DHA is 0.2%-0.36% of total fatty acids. Enfamil has 0.32% of total fatty acids as DHA, similar to the average amount found in world-wide mature breast milk. Similac has 0.15%of total fatty acids.
- When sucrose is not preferred. Formulas without sucrose have not been shown superior to formulas with sucrose added as a source of carbohydrate.
- Contains no artificial sweeteners & flavors
- Recommended product by pediatricians
Expiry Date : 01/2024
Return* : No
Replace / Exchange* : No
- Brand - Mead Johnson
- Product - Enfamil A.R. Added Rice Infant Formula
- Age - 0 to 12 months
- Item Weight - 826g
- Consult Doctor before introducing Infant Formula to your child
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed
- Store in cool air tight container
- Once opened, Contents to be used within 1 month
- Please note : Mothers milk is always best for your baby
Country of Origin: U.S.A
The product information displayed on this website is for your reference only. Hence we request you to always read labels, warnings & directions before using or introducing the food product to your baby. For additional information please refer the product manufacturer’s website.