- Bickiepegs are specially designed and shaped to assist infants with the teething process and provide the correct exercise vital to the development of a baby’s jaw muscles, teeth and chewing skills.
- The shape is designed to allow baby to bite at both the front and back of the mouth, whilst developing chewing skills essential for moving to solid foods.
- These classic teething biscuits are specially baked for hardness in order to provide a strong surface which allows new teeth to ‘cut’ through the gums.
- By satisfying the emerging teeth it helps with the discomfort associated with the teething process and some professionals believe that chewing on the biscuits (the equivalent of the child chewing on a finger – a classic teething sign!) prior and during teething helps develop wider jaws and therefore allows teeth to grow straighter and with better spacing.
- 100% NATURAL – Bickiepegs are natural and contain NO artificial colourings, preservatives or flavourings as well as NO added sugar or salt. Contains Wheat Flour, Wheat Germ and Water HANDCRAFTED – Bickiepegs are still hand-made daily in our dedicated bakery in Scotland.
- SUITABILITY – Bickiepegs can be used by children when they are approaching teething age which tends to be around 6 months, but this varies greatly from child to child. The ingredients used in the product make the Bickiepegs suitable for both Vegetarians and Vegans and are GM and dairy-free.
- QUALITY & SAFETY – Every Bickiepeg is hand made using the finest quality Wheatflour and Wheatgerm.
- They are hand-packed and throughout the production process are put through no less than four rigorous visual and physical checks to ensure the product going out to stores is of the best quality.
- Each packet of Bickiepegs is sealed for freshness in clear foil and they come with safety ribbon allowing you to attach the
Expiry Date :
Return* : No
Replace / Exchange* : No
- Brand - Bickiepegs
- Age - 6 months +
- Item Weight - 38gm
- Ideal for - Baby Boy & Girl
- Requires Adult supervision during feeding process
- Store in cool & dry place
Country of origin: U.K
The product information displayed on this website is for your reference only. Hence we request you to always read labels, warnings & directions before using or introducing the food product to your baby. For additional information please refer the product manufacturer’s website.